Fried Eggplant with Potato and Green Pepper is a common and classic dish in Chinese Northeastern cuisine. Every time when I see the eggplant, I feel an irresistible impulse to cook fried eggplant with potato and green pepper. Now let me show the best way to cook fried eggplant with potato and green peppers.
Ingredients: 1 potato or 100g ; 1 eggplant or 100g; 1 green pepper or 100g
Seasonings: 5ml soy sauce; 5ml vinegar; 2g salt; 5g sugar; 2g chicken essence; 3 cloves of garlic; 2 tbsp of starch; 2 tbsp of oil
1. Clean the eggplant and slice it into fine sections. Then salt them for about 5 minutes. Clean the potato and cut it into fine sections as eggplant.
2. Remove the stalk and seed of the green pepper and clean it. Then cut it into fine sections. Then prepare garlic cloves, chop them into pieces.
3. Add soy sauce, salt, sugar, vinegar, starch, chicken essence and some water into a bowl, then mix them well. Add oil into a wok, heat the wok until fragrance. Add well prepared potato and fry them until there are scabs on the surface, get them off the oil.
4. Then turn to the salted eggplant. Squeeze the eggplant sauce out, add dry starch into the bowl and mix well. Then heat the wok, add the eggplant into the wok and fry the eggplant until golden yellow color turns out. Get the eggplant out of the oil.
5. Add chopped garlic cloves into the wok and stir fry until fragrance. Add prepared sauce into the wok and boil it until thickness.
6. Add prepared eggplant, potato and gree pepper. Quickly stir fry until each is enveloped in the sauce. Switch off the heat. Serve.