Now we are in spring season, what should we eat to keep fit? From my point of view, pumpkin is a good choice. As we have said, pumpkin contains rich vitamin E, vitamin A, and beta carotene, so pumpkin has antioxidant, anti-aging effect, and can protect eyesight, prevent asthma and bronchitis disease attack.
Tang Yuan made from Pumpkin add a current of warm color onto the table. Embellished with coconut tapioca pudding pumpkin Tang Yuan seems more romantic. During such refreshing season, share your family with this warm romantic recipe.
300g pumpkins; glutinous rice flour; coconut powder; sugar; a bowl of sagos
1. Prepare pumpkins, glutinous rice flour, sagos, and sugar. Add water into a saucepan, bring to boiling. Add sagos, and mix well with a tablespoon.
2. Cook for about 5 minutes, switch off the heat. Put a lid and stew for about 10 minutes. Take stewed sagos out and infuse in cold water. Now sagos have become transparent but with whit dot inside.
3. Add clean water in saucepan, bring into boiling. Put sagos into saucepan again, and cook sagos until sagos become totally transparent. Then put sagos in cold water again. Now sagos are transparent and slippery.
4. Cut pumpkin into fine sections. Add them in a steamed cooker and steam for about 5 minutes. Then use spoon to press pumpkin into a mash. Then add 1 tbsp glutinous rice flour, coconut powder and sugar in turn.
5. knead pumpkin and glutinous rice flour in the same round.
6. Add water into the saucepan and bring into boiling. Then add pumpkin tang yuan. When pumpkin tang yuan is floated, we can fetch tang yuan out. Finally, add 1 tbsp coconut powder and 1 tbsp sugar into a bowl, then add boiling water until mildly warm, add sagos and pumpkin tang yuan, then mix well. Serve.