With the age growing, the metabolism becomes increasingly poorer, so detoxication becomes a difficult task. The aged mothers should expel the toxin before beautifying themselves. The colloid in the black fungus also called wood ear mushroom can absorb the dust, impurities and radioactive substance left inside the digestive system and expel them altogether. So it can clear the stomach and intestines, fight against radiation. Also, it exhibits the effects of delaying aging, regulating blood sugar level, fighting against cancer and bacteria and dispelling black spots. So my friends, let`s take action and do something for the beauty of our mothers.
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
Ingredients: 260g pork; a handful of dry fungus; 6 shiitake; 4 green peppers
Seasonings: 2tbsp of oil; 1 piece of dry red pepper; several Chinese prickly ash; 1tbsp of sesame oil; 2tsp of starch; 2tsp of salt; 1tbsp of light soy sauce; 1tsp of chicken powder
1. Clean the pork and cut into slices. Mix it evenly with 1tsp of salt, 2tbsp of starch and 1tbsp of sesame oil, and then preserve for a moment. The black fungus and shiitake are soaked in advance. Remove the pedicle and tear into small pieces.
2. Clean green peppers, take off the pedicle and cut off. When the wok is heated, stir fry the dry red pepper and Chinese prickly ash.
3. Put the pork slices into the wok and fry until the color of pork slices changes. Add the black fungus and shiitake, stir fry for 1-2 minutes on strong heat.
4. Add green peppers and 1tbsp of light soy sauce, stir fry.
5. Add 1tsp of salt, and stir fry until green peppers are well-done. Add 1tsp of chicken powder and stir fry evenly. Turn off the heat, put the dish in the plate and serve.
The dish is suitable for the patients of cardiovascular diseases and lithiasis, especially those people who suffer iron deficiency, such as miners, metallurgy workers, spinning workers and barbers. Pregnant women shouldn`t eat too much. If eating fresh black fungus also wood ear mushroom, the person will be poisoned.