Difficulty: assistant ( intermediate )
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
Ingredients: half a piece of tender tofu; 2 pieces of pakchoi; half a stick of ham
Seasonings: 1tsp of salt; some starch; 1tsp of chicken powder
1. Soak the pakchoi with rice washing water or light salty water and then clean. Drain the water off and then cut into minces.
2. Clean the tender tofu and cut into small pieces. Chop the ham. I used one stick, but in fact half a stick is enough.
3. Put the wok above the fire, add enough water and heat. Add the tender tofu into the wok and blanch. Take out the blanched tofu and drain the water off.
4. Set the oily hot wok again and fry the pakchoi. Pour some water into the wok and bring into boiling, then add 1tsp of salt.
5. Then put the blanched tofu into the soup and boil for a while. Mix some starch and water to stir evenly. If you like thick soup, add more starch. Otherwise, add less starch. After stirring evenly, add into the wok. At the same time, stir the soup with shovel. Finally add 1tsp of chicken powder and sprinkle ham minces, then mix well.
Cooking Tips: soak the pakchoi with rice washing water or light salty water and then clean, which can remove the left substances such as fertilizers effectively.