Difficulty: cutting (primary)
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
Ingredients: 1 bowl of leftover rice; 1 pineapple; 1 egg; 1 piece of chicken breast
Seasonings: 1 piece of cucumber; 1 piece of carrot; 3 pieces of pimento; 2 tbsp of oil; 1 tbsp of salt; 1 tbsp of ground pepper; 1 tbsp of cooking wine
1. Mash the leftover rice. Glutinous rice is highly recommended because it tastes better. Put the leftover rice into the freshness protection package and then put it in the refrigerator for cold storage for about 3 hours.
2. Cut the pineapple with a ratio of 1 to 2. The bigger one is used as the container, and the smaller one as the cover. Dig the pineapple pulp out of the bigger part.
3. Dice the dug pineapple pulp and soak it in fresh salty water for about 20 minutes.Knock the egg against the bowl. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of salt and mix evenly.
4. Dice the cucumber, carrot and pimento. Dice the chicken breast and mix evenly with cooking wine and ground pepper. Preserve it for some moment.
5. Add oil in a wok and heat the wok. Add carrot and stir fry. Add chicken and stir fry until the color of chicken changes.
6. Add cucumber and pimento and stir fry them evenly. Add the leftover rice and fry evenly.
7. Pour the egg liquid into the wok and quick-fry evenly. Add the pineapple dices and stir fry. Finally take the dish out.