Losing weight with winter melons has been regarded as the good method since ancient times. Different from other fruits, winter melon contains no fat and little sodium, so it exhibits the effect of diuresis and hydrofuge. The winter melon peel contains rich sugar, protein and vitamin C, so don’t throw it.
Difficulty: cutting (primary)
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
Ingredients: 500g winter melon
Seasonings: 1tsp of salt; 1tsp of chicken powder; 2tbsp of vegetable oil; 1tsp of light soy sauce; 1tsp of dark soy sauce; 1tsp of oyster sauce; 1tsp of sugar; 3 pieces of dry red pepper; half a dozen of green scallion
1. Remove the peel of the winter melon, clean and cut into lumps. Cut the dry red pepper into sections.
2. Prepare some chopped green scallion. Put 1tsp of light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar into the small bowl and mix them evenly.
3. Heat the wok and 2tbsp amount of vegetable oil. When the wok is hot, shift to gentle heat. Add dry red pepper and fry.
4. Add the winter melon and stir fry on strong heat. Add the well made sauce.
5. Stir fry evenly, cover the lid and stew the winter melon until it is well-done. Add 1tsp of salt.
6. Add 1tsp of chicken powder. Stir fry evenly and then turn off the heat. Sprinkle the chopped green onion.