Eating pork kidney can have the effect on improving personal spleen and kidney, for the pig kidney contains rich protein and other nutrients. Stir fried kidneys with onions and peppers, which tastes mellow, smooth not greasy, fresh and refreshing, is a suitable dish for men drinking white wine.
Difficulty: assistant (intermediate)
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
Ingredients: 2 Pork kidneys; 2 green peppers; 2 red peppers; 1 onion
Seasoning: several ginger slices; a dozen of garlic slices; 1 tbsp of light soy sauce; 1 tbsp of cooking wine; 1 tbsp of Chinese wine; 1 tbsp of starch; 1 tsp of ground pepper; 2 tbsps of oil; 1 tbsp of salt
1. Get the raw materials cleaned and cut. Cut the pork kidney into half, and cut out the white membrane in the middle.
2. Turn the pork kidney over, cut out patterns on the front side and then cut into small pieces. Put the pork kidney into a bowl and add the Chinese prickly ash water.
3. Soak the pork kidney in the Chinese prickly ash water for 20 minutes. Heat a wok, add water and bring into boiling, then add the pork kidney pieces.
4. The pork kidney pieces can be taken out after the color of them changes. Prepare the seasoning juice in the bowl. Mix evenly the light soy sauce, cooking wine, ginger slices, garlic slices, starch, salt, ground pepper and Chinese wine (If too thick, add some water).
5. Heat a frying pan, add a little oil and stir fry the onion. When the flavor of the onion comes out, add the pork kidney.
6. Add the prepared juice and stir fry evenly. Then stir fry the green and red peppers together. After stir frying for a moment, you can put the dish in the plate.
Cooking tips: the white membrane in the middle part of the pork kidney must be cut out. Then soak in Chinese prickly ash water to help reduce the smell of the pork kidney. Finally blanch in the boiled water. When the color changes, take out.
In order to keep the crispness of the pork kidney, we need to prepare the seasoning juice in advance to reduce the cooking time. Adding a little Chinese wine into the juice can remove the smell of the pork kidney.
First stir fry the onion, and then stir fry the pork kidney with the seasoning juice. When the pork kidney is covered evenly by the juice, add the green and red pepper slices, and then stir fry. The cooking time shouldn’t be too long.