Stir fried green pepper and eggplant is a dish which can help women beautify the skin and delay aging.
Difficulty: cutting (elementary)
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
Ingredients: 2 eggplants; 4 green peppers
Seasonings: 2tbsp of vegetable oil; 1 piece of dry red pepper; several Chinese prickly ash; 1 tbsp of light soy sauce; 1tsp of salt; 1tsp of chicken powder
1. Remove green pepper pedicle and seeds, clean and cut into thick strips. Someone just breaks it off with hands. Clean the eggplants without taking the peel off. Cut into thick strips.
2. Put a wok above fire, heat it and add 2tbsp of vegetable oil, the same amount of that used in cooking at regular times. When oil is hot, add the dry red pepper sections and Chinese prickly ash, stir fry on gentle heat.
3. Put the eggplant strips into the wok, stir fry on strong heat. At the beginning, the eggplants absorb all the oil. But when it is soft, the oil will come out. Then add green pepper and stir fry evenly on strong heat.
4. Sprinkle 1tbsp of light soy sauce and stir fry evenly. Add 1tsp of salt.
5. Add 1tsp of chicken powder and stir fry evenly. Turn off the heat and take off the dish. Sprinkle capsicum frutescens(can be omitted).
It is suggested not to remove the eggplant peel, because the nutrition is in the peel. Vitamin B is contained in the eggplant peel. Vitamin B and Vitamin C are good partners. When we take in sufficient Vitamin C, the metabolic process of which requires the support of Vitamin B.