Difficulty: cutting (elementary)
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
Ingredients: 1 cucumber; 10 pieces of black fungus; 2 eggs
Seasonings: 2tbsp of oil; half a dozen of garlic cloves; 1tsp of sugar; 2tsp of salt; 1tsp of chicken powder
1. Clean the egg shell and knock into the bowl. Add 1tsp of salt and mix evenly. The black fungus and mushroom are soaked in advance. Remove the pedicle and tear into big pieces.
2. Clean the cucumber and cut into slices, in the shape of diamonds at best. Clean the garlic cloves and chop into pieces.
3. Put a wok above the fire, heat it and add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil. When the vegetable oil is heated, shift to gentle heat. Add the egg liquid into the wok and fry into chunks.
4. Mash the egg chunks and take out. Add 1tbsp of oil in the wok again and stir fry the garlic smashes on gentle heat.
5. Put black fungus into the wok and stir fry evenly. Add the cucumber slices and stir fry quickly.
6. Add the fried egg. Sprinkle 1tsp of salt.
7. Sprinkle 1tsp of chicken powder. Turn off the heat, stir fry evenly and take out the dish.
You can change the vegetables into your favorite ones.