Because the Dragon Boat Festival which is held on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese calendar usually between late May to mid-June is approaching, lots of dishes are created with Zongzi flavor or Zongzi culture.
Cooking difficulty: superior
Cooking time: more than one hour
Ingredients: 250g pork ribs; 150g sticky rice; bamboo leaves
Seasonings: salt; cooking wine; starch; soy sauce; thirteen spice mix
1. Cut pork ribs into 3CM long sections, clean them. Add some salt, starch, soy sauce, cooking wine and thirteen spice mix respectively, mix them well and put in the fridge to refrigerate for over three hours
2. Rinse sticky rice in water and soak in water for more than 3 hours. Then get sticky rice out of water and drain them
3. Clean bamboo leaves in water, cut both the head and tail of the bamboo leaves away for reserve use
4. Put some sticky rice on the head part of bamboo leaves, add some pork ribs, then sprinkle some sticky rice over the pork ribs, curl it as the picture shows.
5. Add some water in the steamed pan, put curled sticky rice pork ribs, cover a lid, heat on high fire until steam comes out. Turn to medium heat and steam for about 50 minutes. Then take it out.