Ingredients: 150 g minced meat(pork); 200 g oyster mushroom; 1 handful of spinach
Seasoning: half a dozen of goji; 1tbsp of starch; 1tbsp of minced ginger; 1tsp of ground pepper; 2tbsp of olive oil; 2tsp of salt
1. Blanch the clean spinach with boiling water and take out. Add salt, ground pepper, starch, light soy sauce and ginger minces into the minced meat and stir in one direction.
2. Prepare other raw materials. Add moderate broth or water in the wok and boil to warm.
3. Scratch the minced meat with left hand and roll smooth, and squeeze out of the rim of thumb and the forefingers. Add the squeezed meatballs into the soup respectively with a spoon in right hand.
4. When the soup is boiling, add oyster mushroom and continue boiling for 2 or 3 minutes. Then add the blanched spinach.
5. Finally add salt, ground pepper and olive oil. Put in the bowl and add several goji.
Cooking tips: The oxalic acid contained in the spinach creates a spur of puckery in the mouth and affect the absorption of calcium. But it dissolves in water, so we should blanch the spinach with boiling water or boil it for 2 minutes. Add salt, ground pepper, starch, light soy sauce and ginger into the minced meat and stir in one direction. In this way, they are elastic. Boil water or broth in the wok. When the meatballs are put in the soup, the temperature should not be too high. This can ensure the meatballs are shaped and not scatter. When the meatballs float after being boiled, add mushroom and boil for 2 or 3 minutes. In this way, the soup is fresher. The spinach needn’t be boiled. After putting it, add other seasonings at once. When it is boiled again, turn off the heat.