Difficulty: chef (advanced)
Cooking time: 10-30 minutes
Ingredients: 600g rabbit meat; 1 piece of lettuce point
Seasonings: 3 tbsp of oil; 2tbsp of starch; 1tsp of sesame oil; 1tbsp of thick broad-bean sauce; half a dozen of dry red pepper; several Chinese prickly ash; several ginger slices; several garlic cloves; half a dozen of capsicum frutescens; 3 drops of cooking wine; 1tsp of salt; 1tsp of sugar; 1tsp of chicken powder
1. After the rabbit meat is processed by the retailer, cut into pieces. Then wash repeatedly with flowing water, and mix evenly with salt before preserving for some moment. Wash repeatedly with flowing water again, mix with starch and sesame oil evenly and preserve for a second time. When the wok is heated, pour 2tbsp of oil. When the oil is medium well, put the rabbit meat into the wok and deep fry.
2. Dee pfry the rabbit meat until it is golden yellow. Set another heated wok, fry dry red pepper and Chinese prickly ash, add 1tbsp of thick broad-bean sauce and fry.
3. Pour a bowl of clean water. Add shredded ginger slices and garlic cloves. Add chopped capsicum frutescens.
4. Add cooking wine and sugar respectively. When the soup is boiling, boil for a while. Clean the lettuce point, cut the leaf into two sections. Cut the lettuce into slices.
5. When the soup is boiling, put the lettuce into the soup. After blanching a little, take the lettuce out and put it at the bottom of the bowl. Put the rabbit meat into the wok and continue boiling.
6. When the rabbit meat is well-done, add 1tsp of chicken powder. Take out the rabbit meat, and put it into the bowl with lettuce. Add several dry red pepper onto it. If you like spicy food, you can sprinkle some pepper powder.
7. Add 1tbsp of oil into the wok and get heated. Sprinkle the hot oil on the rabbit meat. Sprinkle the chopped green onion.
Don`t put too much of the starch to preserve the rabbit meat, because it will cover the taste of the rabbit meat. If you like spicy food very much, you can sprinkle some pepper powder before adding heated oil.