Difficulty: cutting (elementary)
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
Ingredients: 4 red pimentos; 5 green capsicums; 220g pork
Seasonings: 2tbsp of vegetable oil; 1tbsp of starch; 1tsp of sesame oil; 2 pieces pf red dry peppers; 1tbsp of light soy sauce; 1tsp of salt; 1tsp of chicken powder
1. Remove the pimento pedicle and seeds, clean and cut into slices. Remove the capsicum pedicle and seeds, clean and cut into small sections.
2. Cut the shredded pork in advance, mix evenly with salt, starch and sesame oil, and preserve for some moment. Put a wok above the fire, heat it and add 2tbsp of vegetable oil.
3. When the wok is hot, shift to gentle heat. Add red dry peppers and fry for 30 seconds. Put the shredded meat inside the wok and shift to strong heat, stir fry until the meat changes color.
4. Add the shredded pimentos and stir fry. Add the green capsicums and continue to stir fry.
5. Add 1tbsp light soy sauce and 1tsp of salt respectively.
6. Add 1tsp of chicken powder, stir fry evenly and then turn off the heat.
Cooking tips: if you can’t eat spicy food, then don’t put capsicums.