Difficulty: cutting (elementary)
Cooking time: 10-30 minutes
Ingredients: 400 g spareribs; 10 preserved plums
Seasoning: half a dozen of ginger slices; 1 piece of green scallion; half a dozen of rock candy; 1tbsp of cooking wine; 2tbsp of oil; 2tsp of salt
1. Prepare the raw materials. Soak the preserved plum in boiling water for 10 minutes.
2. Put the spareribs in cold water in a pot, add two slices of ginger, blanch them together and then take them out. Put a little oil in the pot; add all of the rock candy and stir fry slowly over gentle heat.
3. Fry until the rock candy melts completely and turns brown. Add the blanched spareribs and stir fry them.
4. Add ginger slices, green scallion and 1tbsp of cooking wine, and stir fry them together.
5. Pour in the preserved plum and some water into the pot and boil over strong heat. After boiling, cover the lid, shift to gentle heat and stew for 20 minutes.
6. Uncover the lid and add seasonings such as salt. Thicken the mixture on strong heat. When the juice is almost gone, turn off the heat and put the dish in the plate.
Cooking tips: Choose preserved plum of original taste and soak in boiling water for 10 minutes. Blanch the spareribs in water and put them in cold water in the pot. Add two slices of ginger blanch and take out. Clean the floating foam with boiling water. Remember to use rock candy and the color is brighter. Stew the spareribs, add ginger slices, green scallion sections and cooking wine, preserved plum together with the water, and boil them for 20 minutes. The spareribs should be almost well-done. Then add seasonings such as salt, and thicken the mixture on strong heat.