For many times I have talked with friends about that whether I should eat tomato cooked or uncooked. Actually the answer is simple. It depends on what kind of nutrition I want to absorb. Uncooked tomatoes contain plenty of vitamin C while cooked tomatoes contain lycopene. So the answer is easy.
Ingredients: 2 tomatoes; 150g pork liver; 80g wood ear mushrooms; 100g Enokitake.
Seasoning: 1tbsp oil; salt to taste; green scallions; ginger; 1tsp of cooking wine; 4tbsp of tomato paste; 1tbsp of tapioca flour; 1tbsp of light soy sauce
1. Thrust a chopstick into the tomato, roast it for a while until split on the tomato. Then turn over and roast for a minute until the tomato peel can be easily removed.
2. Cut the tomato into small sections. Add salt, cooking wine, light soy sauce, tapioca flour into well prepared clean pork liver, then mix well and put aside for 5 minutes.
3. Heat a wok, add oil, chopped ginger and a little scallions, stir fry until flavor. Add tomato sections and stir fry.
4. Add tomato paste, stir fry until red juices. Add water. Then boil the soup, add Enokitake.
5. Add wood ear mushroom and cook the soup for 5 minutes. Then add well prepared pork liver.
6. Finally add salt, and chopped scallions for embellishment. Serve.