I have already written Pork Liver with Tomato Soup recipe, today I would love to share another recipe on pork liver. Let’s follow the instruction step by step. Finally you will soon find out that it’s so easy to cook Chinese food.
Ingredients: 300g pork liver; 300g soybean sprouts; 1 green cabbage leaf; Chinese pickled cabbages
Seasoning: 2tbsp oil; salt to taste; Chicken essence
1. Prepare soybean sprouts, pork liver and green cabbage leaf. Wash and clean pork liver, and slice into fine sections.
2. Infuse pork liver slices in cold water. Then wash and clean soybean sprouts, remove both ends of soybean sprouts.
3. Slice Chinese pickled cabbages and cabbage leaf into fine stripes. Add water and 1tsp salt into a wok. Then add 2tbsp oil.
4. Heat the wok until boiling. Add well prepared soybean sprouts. When boiling again, add pork liver.
5. Then quickly add sliced Chinese pickled cabbages and cabbage leaf. Mix well until boiling. Add chicken essence. Switch off the heat. Serve.