Pig feet is good nutrition that Chinese ordinary people like to eat. Most people can’t afford a bear’s paw as a rare delicacy, but we can easily get pig feet which is familiar with us. Actually nutrition in pig feet is no less than that of bear’s paw. According to traditional Chinese medicine, pig feet tastes sweet and salty, nourish people’s debility, and back up kidney. Peanut is good for nourishment, can help people live long. Pig feet contains lots of collagen. Peanut and pig feet together can help people nourish vitality and blood, keep beauty and remove wrinkles. So this recipe is suitable for everyone to taste.
Ingredients: 600g pig feet; 100g peanut
Seasoning: 2 tbsp oil; 1 tsp salt; ginger; 4 pieces of shiitake mushroom; some rock sugar
1. Infuse peanut in water for about 2 hours beforehand. Wash and clean shiitake mushrooms, wash and clean pig feet, and rive into halves. Then continue to rive into pieces.
2. Add water and pig feet into a wok, bring into boiling on high feet. After 5 minutes’ boiling, fetch pig feet out from the wok, dry cook an wash with cold water.
3. Grind rock sugar into pieces. Then add oil into a wok. Add rock sugar, stir fry on low heat until the colour becomes golden.
4. Add pig feet and stir fry on low heat until every pig feet section is stained with sugar.
5. Add water into the wok, and cook on high heat until boiling. Pour pig feet soup into an earthware pot, add ginger and shiitake, then cook on high heat until boiling. Switch to low heat.
6. After 30 minutes add peanut, then continue to cook on low heat for about one hour. Add 1 tsp salt, cook for 5 minutes, finally switch off the heat.