Lotus leaves are neutral in nature. Its taste is bitter. It has the effect on relieving sunstroke, refreshing oneself and arresting bleeding. In hot summer, using lotus leaves to make porridge can arouse appetite.
Preparing time: 10 minutes; cooking time: 30-60 minutes.
Ingredients: 2 pieces of lotus leaves; adzuki beans; 30g glutinous rice; 30g mung beans; 30g cowpeas.
Ingredients: rock sugar; lotus seed
1. Clean lotus leaves with water. Cut lotus leaves into small sections.
2. Add water, well-prepared lotus leaves into a cooking pot, bring into boiling under high heat. Then turn to low heat and cook for 5 minutes. Then take lotus leaves out, and keep lotus leaves soup for reserve use.
3. Take a small clean pot out, pour some adzuki beans. Then add the same proportions of mung beans and glutinous rice.
4. According to personal taste, add several lotus seeds. Then clean the mixture with water, and then fetch out for reserve use.
5. Add lotus leaves soup into a pressure cooker. Then add cleaned food ingredients.
6. Add one piece of rock sugar. Adjust the pressure cooker, press porridge-cooking button to cook.