500g oyster mushrooms; 1 green pepper; 1 red pepper; 2 stalks of spring onions; 2 slices of ginger; soy sauce to taste; salt to taste; 1tbsp oil; Sichuan pepper; oyster oil to taste; Chinese five spice powder.
1. Clean the oyster mushrooms, scald them. Cut the red pepper and green pepper into fine strips.
2. Prepare Sichuan pepper. Grate the onions and ginger.
3. Heat a wok, add oil and sichuan pepper until the smell. Add the oyster mushrooms and stir fry for a while. Add shredded ginger.
4. At the same time, add Chinese five spice powder, soy sauce and salt, then have a stir fry.
5. After a minute, add green and red peppers, and then toss.
6. Add oyster oil, sprinkle grated onions, have a toss and put into the plate. Then serve. Also Don’t forget to switch off the heat finally.