Now Chinese Spring Festival is approaching, lots of people must be tired of meat and fish. This home made green soya beans with shrimps is quite fresh and enlightening. For this recipe, I have some tips for cooking. When we handle shrimps, cut shrimps from back, get rid of mud line of the shrimps. If vegetables are blanched, we can reduce frying time. In order to keep fresh tender shrimps, we use hot oil to fry shrimps first.
100g shrimps; 100g green soya beans; 100g carrots; 1tbsp oil; salt to taste; spring unions; ginger
1. Chop ginger and spring unions. Clean and peel off carrots. Cut shrimps from back and remove the mud line.
2. Put shrimps into a small bowl, add some cooking wine, and sprinkle little salt to preserve for 10 minutes. Clean green soya beans, cut carrots into small sections.
3. Add carrots and green soya beans into boiling water to blanch for a while. Add vegetable oil into a wok and heat it. When oil is hot, add shrimps to fry until shrimps become curled.
4. Start a new hot oil wok, add ginger and spring unions until fragrance. Add carrots and green soya beans. Stir fry on high temperature until mixed well.
5. Add salt. Then add shrimps finally and stir fry until cooked well. Then serve.