Baby Chinese cabbages are freshly crisp and delicate, rich in a variety of minerals and dietary fiber. Fresh and delicate baby Chinese cabbages plus elastically strong glass noodles can be steamed with garlic into tasty and delicious flavor. No matter it’s a family get together, or formal banquet, it is an eye-catching dishes. Even if you are a green hand, you can handle it properly.
300g baby Chinese cabbages; 50g glass noodles; 2tbsp oi;; salt to taste; light soy sauce; 5 cloves of garlic; spring onions; steamed fish sauce to taste; chopped Sichuan red peppers
1. Wash and clean baby Chinese cabbages, cut into fine sections.
2. Blanch them in boiling water for a while. When baby Chinese cabbages get softened, get them out of the wok and drain them. Put baby Chinese cabbages into a plate.
3. Put glass noodles in boiling water and then mix them well. After a while when glass noodles cool down,put glass noodles onto baby Chinese cabbages.
4. Chop the garlic. Add some oil into a wok, heat the wok and then add the garlic for stir fry until the smell.
5. Add light soy sauce, salt, white sugar respectively. Add the seasoning onto the glass noodles.
6. Add chopped Sichuan red peppers. Then steam the dish for 8 minutes.
7. Get the dish out of the steam. Add steamed fish sauce, sesame oil and chopped green onions. Then serve.