Spinach is probably the most common vegetable in most countries around the world. Spinach is higher in iron, calcium, and vitamins than most cultivated greens, and one of the best sources of vitamins A, B, and C. Eating more spinach especially does good to old people. Because spinach contains a kind of folic acid which can help reduce the risk of stroke, cerebral thrombosis and heart disease.
Fried spinach and enokitake with ham is a quick stir fry dish. Spinach and enokitake don’t need to be cooked too long, otherwise which will decrease the nutrition. We had better put ham at last and have a stir, then switch off the heat. Adding some water starch can make the dish look fresh and shining.
Ingredients: 500g spinach; 50g enokitake; 1 ham
Seasoning: 1tbsp olive oil; salt to taste; ginger; onions; 1g sugar; chicken essence to taste; water starch; 1/2 tsp vegetable seasoning
1. Wash and clean spinach and enokitake. Heat a wok and then add olive oil into the wok.
2. Add chopped ginger and onions into the wok until fragrance. Add spinach and stir fry for 1 minute.
3. Add enokitake and continue to stir fry until spinach becomes soft, then add salt.
4. Add sugar and sliced ham, then stir fry until mixing well.
5. Add 1/2 tsp vegetable seasoning and stir fry until mixing well. Finally add water starch and stir fry until mixing well. Switch off the heat. And serve.