Difficulty: chef (advanced)
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
Ingredients: 2 king oyster mushrooms; a dozen of capsicum frutescens; Seasonings: 2tbsp of oil; defined amount of salt; 1tsp of paprika powder; 1tsp of ground pepper; 1tsp of cumin powder; 1tsp of salt; a handful of chopped green scallions
1. Clean the king oyster mushrooms, drain the water off and cut into pieces. The size of the king oyster mushroom pieces should be cut larger, because it will shrink later. Remove the pedicle of the capsicum frutescens, clean and cut into small sections.
2. Prepared the chopped green scallions. Put a wok above the fire, heat and add 2tbsp of vegetable oil, heating. Stir fry the king oyster mushrooms in the wok.
3. Fry the king oyster mushrooms on medium heat until they are dry and yellowish and the size shrinks, and then shift to gentle heat. Add capsicum frutescens and stir fry.
4. Add the chopped green scallions and fry. Add 1tsp of paprika powder and stir fry evenly.
5. Add 1tsp of ground pepper and cumin powder respectively. Stir fry the king oyster mushrooms evenly. Add 1tsp of salt. If you can’t stand spicy food, add some sugar. Stir fry evenly and then turn off the heat. You can sprinkle some white sesame seeds when eating.
Cooking tips: the size of the king oyster mushroom pieces should be cut larger, because they will shrink water later. If you can’t stand spicy food, add some sugar and less capsicum frutescens.