We have talked a lot about wood ear mushroom which can help women nourish their skins and prevent iron-deficiency anemia. Today let’s have a look at this simple quite homely recipe.
Ingredients: 100g pork; 20ml wood ear mushroom; 2 scallions
Seasoning: 1 tbsp oil; salt to taste; ginger; chicken essence to taste; sugar; cooking wine; soy sauce
1. Prepare all ingredients. Slice pork into fine sections, then add salt and starch to mix well. Put aside for a while.
2. Infuse wood ear mushroom beforehand in cold water so that it can become soften. Slice scallions into fine sections.
3. Heat a wok and add oil. Add ginger until heated. Then add pork and stir fry until the pork colour changes. Add soy sauce, cook wine and sugar, then continue to stir fry.
4. Add wood ear mushroom, then stir fry for a while. Add salt.
5. Add scallions, quickly stir fry until mixing well. Add 1/2 tbsp chicken essence. Switch off the heat. Serve.