Difficulty: cutting (elementary)
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
Ingredients: 260g kidney beans; 3 pieces of green pepper; several spicy dried radish
Seasonings: 2tbsp of oil; half a dozen of Chinese prickly ash; 1tbsp of light soy sauce; 1tsp of sugar; 1tsp of salt; 1tsp of chicken powder
1. Pick out the pedicel of the kidney beans, clean and cut into small sections. The beans should be cut immediately before cooking. The ones in the picture are processed in advance, so their color is not good and the nutrition is lost. Remove the pedicle of green peppers too, clean and cut into sections of the same size of the kidney beans.
2. The spicy dried radish, the soul of the dish, should be prepared. Put a wok above the fire, heat it on high heat and add 2tbsp of vegetable oil.
3. When the oil is hot, shift to gentle heat. Add Chinese prickly ash and fry. Add the spicy dried radish and quick fry on strong heat.
4. Add the kidney beans and continue to stir fry on strong heat. When the kidney beans are almost well-done, add green pepper and quick fry for 5 seconds. Add 1tbsp of light soy sauce.
5. Add a little sugar and continue to stir fry. Add 1tsp of salt.
6. Add 1tsp of chicken powder. Turn off the heat. Stir fry evenly and then take out the dish. Sprinkle some capsicum frutescens.
The kidney beans should be boiled for a longer time, not shorter. You must make sure the beans are well-done, otherwise you will be poisoned.