Difficulty: cutting (elementary)
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
Ingredients: 300g young garlic shoot; 180g duck’s gizzard
Seasonings: 2tbsp of oil; half of ginger; a dozen of garlic cloves; 2 pieces of dry red pepper; 1tbsp of light soy sauce; 1tsp of salt; 1tsp of chicken powder
1. Remove the ends of the young garlic shoot, clean and drain the water off. Clean the duck’s gizzard and soak in clean water for several times. Drain the water off and cut into pieces.
2. Clean the ginger and garlic, then chop them into pieces. Prepare dry red pepper. Add 2tbsp of oil into a wok and heat the wok.
3. When the wok is hot, shift to gentle heat. Add ginger pieces, garlic pieces and dry red pepper to stir fry on gentle heat. Put the duck`s gizzard into the wok and stir fry on strong heat.
4. When the duck`s gizzard is almost well-done, add the young garlic shoot and stir fry on strong heat. Sprinkle light soy sauce and stir fry evenly.
5. Add 1tsp of salt and chicken powder respectively, then stir fry evenly. Turn off the heat and take the dish out. Sprinkle the capsicum frutescens.
Clean the duck’s gizzard and soak in clean water for several times.