Chinese water chestnut is a specialty fruit in China. It contains rich nutrition, tastes crunchy and sweet, can reduce phlegm and fever, arouse appetite, improve eyesight and voice, help digest food and dispel drunkenness according to traditional Chinese medicine.
Snow pea plays an important role in enhancing body’s metabolism. Furthermore, it tastes delicious, contains rich nutrition, and can slow down the aging process, nourish the skin.
Ingredients: 300g Chinese water chestnut; 50g snow pea; 50g wood ear mushroom; 30g red peppers
Seasoning: 1tbsp oil; salt to taste; ginger; onions; 1g sugar; chicken essence to taste; water starch; sesame oil; 10ml fish bean sauce
1. Prepare all ingredients. Cut red peppers into fine stripes. Peel off Chinese water chestnut, then blanch in boiling water.
2. Remove old string of snow pea with fingers. Also blanch in boiling water.Heat a wok, add oil into the wok. Add onions and ginger until the smell.
3. Then add Chinese water chestnut and stir fry for a while. Add wood ear mushroom and continue to stir fry.
4. Add sugar, salt, fish bean sauce respectively.
5. Add snow pea and red peppers, and continue to stir fry. Add chicken essence.
6. Add water starch and sesame oil, then stir fry until mixing well. Switch off the heat. Serve.