Cauliflower is a kind of vegetable belonging to the family Brassicaceae. It has less crude fiber in the edible part, tastes delicious and tender, rich in high nutrition. Every 100g fresh part includes 88mg ascorbic acid, 82mg phosphorus. In addition, eating cauliflower can prevent cancer. So cauliflower is a really healthy food, we should eat it often, especially the elders.
300g cauliflower; 1tbsp oil; salt to taste; garlic; Chinese douchi; red string peppers
1. Wash and clean cauliflowers and cut them into fine sections.
2. Add water into a wok and boil. Then add cauliflowers to quickly blanch. Cut garlic into fine slices.
3. Cut red string peppers from the middle, get rid of seeds and then cut them into fine stripes.
4. Add oil into a wok and heat the wok. Then put Chinese douchi, garlic and red string peppers to stir fry until the smell. Add cauliflowers, and stir fry on high heat for a while.
4. Finally add salt and stir well. Serve.