Carrot is sweet and of neutral nature. It can invigorate the spleen, reduce the fever, help with catharsis, and increase appetite according to traditional Chinese medicine. We Chinese call it “public ginseng”. Carrot contains rich carotene which can be transformed into vitamin A. Vitamin A can help to promote the growth and development of infants and maintain normal visual function. It plays a very important role in protecting the eyes, promoting growth and development, and preventing infectious diseases.
Ingredients: 1 carrot; 150g Tofu threads; 50g wood ear mushroom; 2 young garlic shoots
Seasoning: 2tbsp oil; salt to taste; 1g sugar; onions; chicken essence to taste; sesame oil; ginger
1. Prepare all materials. Garlic shoots and carrot need to be cleaned beforehand. Wood ear mushroom need to be infused beforehand. Blanch tofu threads in boiling water for 1 minute and then drain.
2. Cut carrots, young garlic shoots, wood ear mushroom into fine stripes. Heat a wok and add oil into the wok. Add ginger and onions until the smell.
3. Add carrot and wood ear mushroom into the wok and stir fry for a while. Then add tofu threads and continue to stir fry.
4. Add sugar, salt respectively and have a stir. Then add young garlic shoots and stir fry well.
5. Finally add chicken essence and sesame oil to have a stir fry until mixing well. Switch off the heat. Serve.