I know most people are afraid of allergies caused by eating eggplants. But if you are not one of them, you are really lucky. Eggplants contains a host of vitamins and minerals, also important phytonutrients, many which have antioxidant activity. Phytonutrients contained in eggplant include phenolic compounds, such caffeic and chlorogenic acid, and flavonoids, such as nasunin.
750g purple eggplants; 15g red peppers; soy sauce to taste; white sugar to taste; sesame oil; chicken essence to taste; water; 10g ginger; 30g garlic.
1. Get everything prepared. Wash and clean the eggplants, slice an eggplant into halves, then continue to slice into halves.
2. Put eggplants into a wok and steam for 10 minutes on hight heat. When the eggplant slices heated, mix the seasoning. Add all seasoning and then mix well in a small bowl.
3. Wash and clean the red peppers and cut them like rice grains. The same as the ginger.
4. Grate the garlic. Then add oil into another wok and then heat the wok. Add chopped garlic and ginger.
5. When the smell gives out, add chopped red peppers. Stir fry until the smell again, add the mixed seasoning and then boil it.
6. Get out of eggplants, tear into slices and place onto a plate. Then sprinkle the boiled seasoning and mix well.