Difficulty: assistant (intermediate)
Cooking time: 10-30 minutes
Ingredients: 1 cucumber; 1 ham sausage
Seasonings: 2tbsp of oil; 1tsp of salt; 1tsp of chicken powder
1. Clean the cucumber and cut out two small sections. Dig out the melon pulp out of the cucumber section with the other end of the spoon. Pay attention not to make it hollow.
2. Cut twice on the cucumber section to half or 2/5 of the length. This is for the handle part of the cucumber bucket. The width is random. Put the cucumber section sidewards, cut the edges and get the shape.
3. Repeat step 2 for the other side. The shape is as the above picture. Prick holes on the handles with toothpick, and then pull the toothpick through the holes, and the cucumber bucket is ready.
4. Cut the rest cucumber and the dug cucumber pulp into slices. Cut the ham sausage into dices.
5. Put a wok above the fire, heat it and add 2tbsp of vegetable oil. Put the ham sausage into the wok and stir fry.
6. Add the cucumber dices and quickfry. Add 1tsp of salt.
7. Add 1tsp of chicken powder. Turn off the heat. Stir fry evenly and take out the dish.
After putting the cucumber dices, you must stir fry quickly. Don’t fry the cucumber for too long.