Difficulty: cutting (elementary)
Cooking time: about 10 minutes.
Ingredients: 200g crispy sausages; 3 green peppers
Seasonings: 2tbsp of oil; 2 pieces of garlic cloves; 2 pieces of dry red peppers; 1tbsp of light soybean sauce; 1tbsp of salt; 1tsp of chicken powder; 1tbsp of sugar
1. Clean the crispy sausages and cut them into slices. Pay attention not to cut the hand. Remove the green pepper pedicle and seeds, clean and cut into pieces.
2. Cut the dry peppers into sections. Clean the garlic cloves and cut into pieces. Put a wok above the fire, heat it on strong heat and add 2tbsp of vegetable oil, heating.
3. When the wok is hot, shift to gentle heat. Add dry red peppers and garlic pieces to stir fry several times. Add the crispy sausages and stir fry on strong heat.
4. Add the green pepper slices and stir fry until the pepper slices become well-done. Add 1tbsp of light soy sauce
5. Add 1btsp of salt and sugar respectively. Add 1tsp of chicken powder. Stir fry evenly and then turn off the heat.
Cooking tips: the green pepper shouldn’t be cooked for too long, otherwise it won’t be delicious.