The raw ingredients of this dish are vegetables, beancurd and chicken. After boiling these, sprinkle several drops of sesame oil. It is really healthy, bland, low in fat, and sweet in taste. The soup is already quite delicious with mere clean water. It is suggested not to replace the clean water with broth.
Difficulty: assistant (intermediate)
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
Ingredients: half a chicken breast; half a piece of firm tofu; half a stick of lettuce; half a stick of carrot
Seasonings: half a dozen of diced ginger; 2tsp of sesame oil; 2tsp of salt; 1tsp of cooking wine; 1tsp of ground pepper; two dozens of dried small shrimps
1. Clean the chicken breast, drain the water off and chop into pieces. Clean the firm tofu, drain the water off and crush into pieces with kitchen knife.
2. Mix the chicken and tofu, add 1tsp of salt, cooking wine, ground pepper and sesame oil respectively. Mix them evenly and stir with strength.
3. Remove the peel of the lettuce and carrot, and clean them. Cut the carrot into pieces in the shape of cuboid.
4. Then cut them into four pieces of equal size in the shape of cube. Cut off the edges of the cubes, and cut into balls as much as possible.
5. Cut the lettuce into balls in the same way. Pour clean water into a wok and add the smashed ginger.
6. Add dried small shrimps, sprinkle little salt and boil. Add the vegetable balls.
7. Roll the balls of mixed beaucurd and chicken of equal size, and put them into the wok. Don’t stir. When the balls float, it is ready. Finally sprinkle sesame oil.