Difficulty: cutting (elementary)
Cooking time: 10-30 minutes
Ingredients: 200g sparerib; 2 potatoes
Seasonings: 2tbsp of oil; 2tbsp of starch; 1tsp of sesame oil; 1tbsp of light soybean sauce; 1tsp of salt; 1tsp of chicken powder; 1tbsp of cooking wine
1. Clean the sparerib, soak in clean water for a moment and then blanch in the boiling water with cooking wine. Wash the blanched sparerib with cold boiled water.
2. Add starch and sesame oil into the sparerib and mix evenly. Remove the potato peel, clean and rollcut.
3. Put a wok above the fire, add 2tbsp of vegetable oil and heat the wok. Put the sparerib into the wok and panfry it to the yellow color.
4. Add the potatoes and stir fry. Add some water which goes beyond the surface of the food materials.
5. Add 1tbsp of light soy sauce, and boil the potatoes to medium well. Sprinkle 1tsp of salt, and stir fry for 1 minute.
6. Add 1tsp of chicken powder, turn off the heat, and stir fry evenly. Finally take out the dish and put in the plate, sprinkle chopped green scallion.
Blanch the sparerib, panfry it before stewing. In this way, it tastes better.