Beancurd, not strange to everyone, is the blend wisdom of Chinese cuisine and is an important element in various kinds of cuisines. It has the effects on tonifying Qi, moistening dryness, helping produce saliva and slaking thirst and cleaning intestines and stomach. Also, due to its high protein, low fat, beancurd can reduce blood pressure, blood fat and cholesterol. So it has become the delicacy which suits people of all ages and helps delay aging.
Difficulty: cutting (elementary)
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
Ingredients: 1 piece of beancurd; 80g minced meat(pork); 5 shiitake mushrooms
Seasoning: half a dozen of spring scallion; 3 pieces of dry red pepper; 1tsp of soy sauce; 2tbsp of bruised ginger; 1tsp of ground pepper; 1tsp of starch; 2tsp of salt; 2tsp of oil
1. Prepare all the raw materials. Soak the beancurd in the boiled water with salt for 3 minutes.
2. Mix some water with starch in a bowl, and add seasonings such as 1tsp of salt and ground peppers. Heat a pan, add 2tbsp of oil. Then stir fry with bruised ginger, bruised red pepper and scallion stalk.
3. When flavor comes out, add the minced meat and stir fry. When the minced meat changes color, add the minced shiitake mushroom and stir fry.
4. Then add 1tsp of salt and soy sauce respectively. Add moderate water in the wok and boil on strong heat.
5. When the water is boiling, add the small beancurd pieces and continue to boil on gentle heat with the lid covered for 2 minutes. Then add the well-prepared water and starch mixture.
6. Shift to strong heat. When the soup is thick, turn off the heat. Put the dish in the bowl and sprinkle some minced spring scallion on the top.
Cooking tips: Soak the beancurd in the boiled water with salt. This is beneficial for the beancurd to shape and remove the smell of the fish. Then blanch in the water.