Difficulty: assistant (intermediate)
Cooking time: 30-60 minutes
Ingredients: 1 chicken leg
Seasonings: 1tbsp of soy sauce; 1tbsp of oyster sauce; 1tsp of sugar; 1tsp of salt; 1tbsp of cooking wine; 1tsp of honey; half a dozen of garlic cloves
1. Remove the garlic peel, clean and chop into pieces. Remember not to chop into too small pieces. Mix evenly garlic soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, salt, cooking wine and honey.
2. Clean the chicken leg, soak in clean water for several minutes and then clean again. Pierce holes on the chicken with toothpicks.
3. Mix the chicken leg with well-prepared seasoning. Put on disposable glove and wipe the seasoning evenly on the chicken leg and then do massage on the chicken leg for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Put the chicken leg and seasoning into a freshness protection package and preserve in the refrigerator for above 4 hours. Put tinfoil over the baking tray and brush one layer of oil.
5. Put the preserved chicken leg on the tinfoil and brush one layer of the mixed seasoning. Pick out the garlic smashes. Cover the little end of the chicken leg with tinfoil. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees in advance.
6. After preheating, put the baking tray on the middle layer of the oven and bake the chicken leg for 20 minutes. Then take out the baking tray, turn aside the chicken leg and brush one layer of seasoning. Then put the chicken leg inside the oven, and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Cooking tips: the baking temperature and time is adjusted according to the oven at home.